QUMO Altair 705i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset QUMO Altair 705i?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your QUMO Altair 705i, you should turn it off by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your phone turns off completely, and after that hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When Android robot is displayed on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the following menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the next step, select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your QUMO Altair 705i will be restarted in about a minute after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.