RAMOS Evolution W19 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS Evolution W19?
- If you wish to perform this operation, you have to turn your RAMOS Evolution W19 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your tablet completely shuts down, and then proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your RAMOS Evolution W19 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.