RAMOS i11 Pro 10.6″ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS i11 Pro 10.6″?
- If you wish to perform Hard reset operation, you’ll need your RAMOS i11 Pro 10.6″ turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once your smartphone is completely turned off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Your RAMOS i11 Pro 10.6″ will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.