RAMOS I9 8.9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS I9 8.9?
- If you wish to perform this operation, you should hold down Power Key for a few seconds, in order to turn your RAMOS I9 8.9 off.
- Wait till it turns off completely, and then hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the next step, select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your RAMOS I9 8.9 will be restarted in a few minutes after this and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.