RAMOS W10 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W10?
- For this operation, you have turn your RAMOS W10 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to turn it off.
- When your device is completely off, you have to proceed by holding down Power Button + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be wiped, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- In about a minute after that your RAMOS W10 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.