RAMOS W13 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W13 Pro?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS W13 Pro, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After a couple of seconds your device turns off, and then you should hold down Power Button + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this to restart your device.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your RAMOS W13 Pro will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.