RAMOS W22 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W22 Pro?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS W22 Pro, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Once your device to completely off, you have to proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Button + Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate through to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and after that you have to restart your tablet, by selecting option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Within a few minutes after that, your RAMOS W22 Pro will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.