RAMOS W27 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W27?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation through the Recovery Mode and erase all data from your device, press and hold the Power key for a while, then select the Power off option and wait until it shuts down.
- After that, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button and wait until you can see the logo, then release the Power button and keep holding the Volume button.
- At this point, in order to dismiss the Android image, simultaneously press the Power button and the Volume Up button.
- After that, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your volume keys to scroll and the Power button to confirm.
- To confirm your decision, select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To leave and restart your tablet, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! You’ve learned the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS W27.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.