RAMOS W28 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W28?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option after that.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button. Release the Power button once the logo appears.
- When you see the Recovery Mode, use your Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, select the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Awesome! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS W28.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.