RAMOS W31 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS W31?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS W31, it must be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Once your device is completely turned off, you should proceed by holding down Power Button + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and then your have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your RAMOS W31 will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.