RAMOS X10 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RAMOS X10 Pro?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key button together with the Volume Up key. Release the Power button once the logo appears.
- At this point, if you see the Android image appears, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key to dismiss it.
- To confirm your decision, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To accept, tap on the Yes — erase all user data option.
- In order to restart your device, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RAMOS X10 Pro.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.