REALME 7i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME 7i?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see the REALME logo.
- Then choose the language. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select wipe data.
- Enter verification code and you should choose Format data.
- Choose Format to launch the operation.
- Great! All your data was removed during the whole process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.