REALME Q2 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME Q2 Pro?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons if the REALME logo shows up.
- Now select the language. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose wipe data.
- Enter verification code and select Format data.
- At the end you should select Format.
- Well done! During the whole operation all your data will be deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.