REALME X50 Pro Player Edition Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME X50 Pro Player Edition?
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the REALME X50 Pro Player Edition shows up.
- Select the language which you want by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose wipe data by using same keys as before.
- Then enter verification code and tap Format data.
- In the next step select Format and wait for a short while.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.