REALME X50t 5G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME X50t 5G?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the REALME X50t 5G appears.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select the language and confirm with the Power key.
- Then you should choose wipe data by using same keys as before.
- Now enter verification code and tap Format data.
- To confirm the hard reset operation you need to choose Format.
- Well done! All your data was removed from your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.