REALME X7 pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME X7 pro?
- Hold down Power button until the REALME X7 pro completely light off.
- Now, let’s push and keep together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Release keys, when REALME logo appears.
- By Volume rocker select language, English for example and accept with Power key.
- In this step choose wipe data.
- Enter verification code and tap Format data.
- Choose Format, to confirm and start whole operation.
- Excellent! Hard reset operation is done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.