REALME X7 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REALME X7?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if the REALME logo shows up.
- Then select the language by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose wipe data by using same keys as before.
- Enter verification code and tap Format data.
- To confirm the hard reset operation you need to select Format.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.