RED-X Blaze Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RED-X Blaze?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn off your RED-X Blaze by holding down Power Button for a short while.
- When your device is completely off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After Android robot appears on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you should navigate through the menu to option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys, and select it with Power Key.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait till data wipe is done, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your RED-X Blaze will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.