REEDER P12 Curve Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REEDER P12 Curve?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, turn your device off, holding the Power key for a while and selecting the Power off option.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Boot Mode.
- There, using your Volume Up key to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- In order to dismiss the Android image, press the Volume Up button and calmly wait until the Recovery screen appears.
- There, using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm, go to the Yes — delete all user data option down on the list.
- At last, tap on the Reboot system now option to restart your device and just wait until your phone is restarted.
- Amazing! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your REEDER P12 Curve.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.