REKAM Citipad 3G-805 BQ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REKAM Citipad 3G-805 BQ?
- For this operation, you’ll need your REKAM Citipad 3G-805 BQ turned off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to turn it off.
- Wait till your device turns off comletely, and after that proceed by holding down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that, to restart your tablet.
- Your REKAM Citipad 3G-805 BQ will be restarted within a minute after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.