REVO Joy Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset REVO Joy?
- To bypass the screen lock on your device, first of all, press the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option.
- Next, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you can see the logo. Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume button.
- At this point, if the Android anti-click protection system appears on your screen, slightly press the Power button together with the Volume Up button.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Once the operation is performed, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Good job! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your REVO Joy.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.