RIVO Phantom PZ8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RIVO Phantom PZ8?
- To erase all data from your phone, press and hold the Power button for a while to switch it off. Confirm your choice, tapping on the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you see the logo. Once your screen lightens up, release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Up key.
- When you enter the Recovery menu, use your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose. This way, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, click on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, tap on the Reboot system now option in order to restart your device.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation and bypass the screen lock on RIVO Phantom PZ8.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.