RIVO Rhythm RX100 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RIVO Rhythm RX100?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while. Next, press and hold the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume key.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, scroll down to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your device, you have to click on the Reboot system now option and then wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RIVO Rhythm RX100.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.