RIVO Rhythm RX65 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RIVO Rhythm RX65?
- First of all, in order to bypass the screen lock on your device, you have to switch it off, holding the Power button for a little while and tapping on the Power off option afterward.
- Once your phone switches off, press the Power key together with the Volume Up button, then release the Power key once you see the logo and hold the Volume Up key until the Android image appears.
- When you enter the Recovery Mode, start using your Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose. This way, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Next, confirm your choice, tapping on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To begin the restoring operation, click the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation through the Recovery Mode of your RIVO Rhythm RX65.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.