RIVO Rhythm RX70 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RIVO Rhythm RX70?
- First of all, in order to bypass the screen lock on your phone, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume button.
- At this point, to confirm your decision, go down to the Wipe data/factory reset option uisng Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to choose.
- To confirm your choice, select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Next, to restart your phone and begin the operation, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your RIVO Rhythm RX70.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.