RONEBERG R09 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG R09?
- In the beginning, press the Power button to wake up the screen.
- Next, swipe left on the screen to bring up the home screen.
- Afterward, tap on the Menu to open the menu.
- Then swipe left on the screen until you find the Settings icon and tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Restore Settings.
- If asked for PIN enter type in 1122 or one you set up.
- Finally, tap on Yes again to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Outstanding work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.