RONEBERG RB78 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG RB78?
- To perform Hard reset on RONEBERG RB78 you have to connect your watch to smartphone with HeroBand II app installed.
- Once your watch is connected to phone open the app.
- Then click on Mine button in Lower right corner.
- Now tap on Device managment.
- Click on Reset phone and confirm your decision.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.