RONEBERG RK23 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG RK23?
- In the beginning, you need a phone with the EnjoyFit application installed on it and you need to pair your RONEBERG RK23 with it.
- Now open the EnjoyFit app on your phone.
- Then tap on Mine located on at the bottom.
- Next, tap on Device Management.
- After that scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm.
- Great work! The factory reset should be complete now.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.