RONEBERG RQ90 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG RQ90?
- Let’s start by inserting a sim card into your RONEBERG RQ90 watch.
- After that, you need to download and install the SetTracker app on your phone and you need to pair your RONEBERG RQ90 with it.
- Now check if your RONEBERG RQ90 watch has a cell phone service.
- After that take your phone and open the Message app.
- Now write “pw,123456,factory#” to a number that your RONEBERG RQ90 watch is using. The command is case sensitive.
- You should get an answer from the watch that says something like “factory ok, reset..”.
- If you don’t get any message back try this message instead: “pw,523681,factory#“.
- Nice work! Now your RONEBERG RQ90 watch should be restored to factory settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.