RONEBERG RVIBE4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG RVIBE4?
- First, to perform this method you need to have a phone with the Sports+ application installed and you need to pair your RONEBERG RVIBE4 with it.
- Now open the Sports+ app on your phone.
- Then tap on the menu icon located in the top left corner.
- Next, tap on Device Management.
- Here tap on Remove binding.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm. Your watch will unpair from the phone and will reset to the factory settings.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.