RONEBERG RZH Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RONEBERG RZH?
- First, you need a phone with the Comfit application installed and you need to pair your RONEBERG RZH with it.
- Open the Comfit app on your phone.
- After that tap on Mine located in the bottom right corner.
- Here tap on the Comfit device.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Recovery factory settings.
- Finally, tap on Yes/Reset to confirm and reset your watch.
- Amazing work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.