RUNBO X6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RUNBO X6?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, you have to press the Power button for a while and select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key. Keep holding them until you can see the Boot Mode.
- Using your Volume Up key to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- In order to skip the Android image, press the Power button together with the Volume Up button to open the Recovery Mode.
- There, using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power key to choose, you have to go Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, you have to go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To leave, go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RUNBO X6.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.