RUNDOING KW19 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset RUNDOING KW19?
- Start by turning on your RUNDOING KW19 watch. To do it press and hold the Power button.
- Next, scroll through the options by tapping on the Touch-sensitive button.
- Keep tapping until you find Other, then press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Now tap on the Touch-sensitive button until you see Reset.
- Then press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Good work! After a few seconds your RUNDOING KW19 should be done resetting.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.