SAMSUNG Galaxy A21s Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A21s?
- At first push Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- Use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose yes from the menu and accept it with the Power key.
- Finally use the Power button to select reboot system now.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.