SAMSUNG Galaxy A41 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A41?
- Begin by pulling down the Notification panel and selecting the Power options and tap on Power off once it’s visible.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- From the Recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and affirm the selection with the Power key.
- Now, affirm the process by selecting “Yes” from the menu.
- Finish off the process by selecting “reboot system now” the same way as in the step above.
- Splendid work! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.