SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Pro?
- In the very beginning, turn off your smartphone by pushing the Power Button for a short while.
- Secondly, press Volume Up and Power Button together for a few seconds.
- When the No Command android robot image appears on the screen release the held buttons and then tap on the screen.
- Afterward, choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option by using Volume buttons to scroll down and Power Rocker to confirm it.
- In the next step, confirm the whole operation by choosing YES–delete all user data.
- Wait until your device finishes restoring the default configuration.
- Finally, click the Power Rocker when Reboot System Now is highlighted.
- Congratulations, you complete the Hard Reset process on your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.