SAMSUNG Galaxy M11 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M11?
- In the first step hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the screen goes dark push Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! All your data will be removed during that process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.