SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10?
- Begin the process by holding the Volume Down + Power key in order to shut off the phone.
- When the phone is off, hold the Volume Up and Power button till you see the Samsung logo.
- Let go of held buttons when the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up.
- At this moment you should be seeing the Recovery mode, from here select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Affirm the process by selecting yes and pressing the Power key once.
- Finish off by selecting Reboot system now and press the Power button.
- Outstanding! During this process all your data was removed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.