SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos?
- If you fullfil this instructions you will bring back SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos factory settings. To start this process your SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos must be turn on.
- Next step is to click and hold Volume Down Button and Power Key for a few seconds.
HardReset.info: Turn Off Menu should appear, tap twice Power Off Icon and provide your password pattern.HardReset.info: Turn Off Menu should appear, tap twice Power Off Icon and provide your password pattern.
Turn Off Options will appear, tap two times Power Off Icon and draw password pattern.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos display will go dark, click and hold Volume Up Key and Power Button for a few of seconds.
- When SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos Icon is shown on screen, release all buttons.
- Android Recovery Main Menu will appear, scroll down and up in it by Volume Buttons and confirm selection by clicking Volume Button.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm.
- Next, select Yes and confirm by Power Button.
- Hard Reset operation will proceed, it may take some time to complete.
- The process will finish and Recovery Mode Main Menu will be displayed again.
- Choose Reboot system now.
- Success! Now SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos setup is bring back to factory values, SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos password and screen lock are deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.