SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 8.4 2020 (LTE) Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 8.4 2020 (LTE)?
- At first hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds to turn off the SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 8.4 2020 (LTE).
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see the SAMSUNG Galaxy appears let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume keys to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.