SAMSUNG Galaxy TAB A7 2020 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy TAB A7 2020?
- First of all, switch off your tablet by pressing Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power button together.
- Let go of both keys when the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset. Using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step go to Yes with the same buttons as before.
- At the end, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during that process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.