SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch3 45mm Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch3 45mm?
- Let’s start by pressing and holding the Back button and Home button together.
- Keep holding both buttons until you see “Rebooting” at the bottom of the screen, then quickly release both buttons and press the Home button three times.
- You should enter Boot Mode.
- Scroll through the menu by pressing the Home button.
- Select the Recovery option, then press and hold the Home button until your watch reboots.
- Your SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch3 45mm watch should start resetting.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Great job! Be aware that performing hard reset will remove all data and settings from your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.