SANSUI U52 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SANSUI U52?
- If you wish to bypass the screen lock on your phone, press the Power button for a while and select the Power off option afterward.
- Next, wait until your screen becomes black and press the Power key together with the Volume Up button. Release the Power key once you can see the logo.
- At this point, using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to confirm, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your smartphone, just tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your SANSUI U52.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.