SENBONO S28 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SENBONO S28?
- First, you need a phone with a Comfit application installed on it and you need to pair your watch with it.
- After that open the Comfit application on your phone.
- Now tap on Mine located on the bottom.
- Now select the SENBONO S28 device from the list.
- After that tap on Recovery factory settings.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm.
- Good work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.