SENBONO S929 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SENBONO S929?
- In the beginning, turn on you S929 device. To do so press and hold the Power button.
- After the device turns on, swipe left on the screen to open the sport menu.
- Then tap on the Menu button to open the Main menu.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Settings.
- After that scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Then tap Reset to confirm.
- Nicely done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.