SKY Elite 6.0l+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SKY Elite 6.0l+?
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery and press Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up click Volume Up and Power key.
- Then select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.