SKY Pro III Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SKY Pro III?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If you see the Android Robot image press Volume Up and Power button.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button once.
- Now select yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be without any passcodes needed to unlock
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.