SONY SmartBand Talk SWR30 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SONY SmartBand Talk SWR30?
- At the very beginning switch off SmartBand by holding down Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as your device vibrates shortly three times. It should followed by one longer vibration.
- Wait until the factory reset operation will be completed.
- Excellent! The hard reset is done. Now you can pair your SmartBand with Android device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.