SONY SmartWatch 3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SONY SmartWatch 3?
- Firstly, make sure your device is switched off if it’s not you can switch it off by pressing and holding Power Button for a few seconds.
- Next, press and hold Power Button until “Insert USB” screen appears.
- Then, double press Power Button, you should be in the Boot Menu.
- Press Power Button once to move through the menu.
- Next, find the “Factory Reset” option and select it by pressing the Power Button twice.
- Your device will reboot and after a while, the process should be complete.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.