SONY Xperia 10 II Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SONY Xperia 10 II?
- Download the Xperia Companion app on your PC or laptop from www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/.
- After that install this app on your PC o laptop.
- Now turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then plug the Type C USB cable into your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and select Main Menu and Software repair.
- Follow the on-screen instruction by selecting appropraite option.
- When you see the menu enter to Fastboot Mode.
- Push Volume Down and while holding this key connect this USB C cable with SONY Xperia 10 II.
- Read the information and confirm by tapping on the Next button.
- Wait for a few moments until the operation is finished and disconnect your phone.
- Good job! Your device will be without any password needed to unlock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.